Upstairs we hold our movement and meditation sessions in a large well-ventilated room with plenty of space and padded carpet to provide comfort under foot. Our sunroom attached to the movement room has expansive 180-degree views of the valley. It is a wonderful comfortable space to lounge around in, to meditate, or for quiet contemplation.
Our two massage rooms are situated upstairs and offer a tranquil nurturing space perfect for your daily Ka Huna massages.
Tivoli has a large custom-built wooden sauna with a wood fired heater. Coupled with our magnesium plunge pool, this cleansing ritual provides a perfect blend of relaxation and invigoration. It is best enjoyed twice daily.
Drugs, alcohol or smoking are not permitted on the property.
We lovingly prepare all of our meals using organic or spray free ingredients. All of our food is whole food plant based, vegan, dairy free and grain free. We believe in the energy provided by chemical free food, which is not only good for our overall health and well-being but also the environment and all the creatures that we share our planet with.
Our smoothies and soups are designed to keep you satiated and yet will supply your stomach with that well-earned rest that it requires to create a healthy happy gut environment which is a platform for balance and happiness in our lives.
Everything gets a rest at Tivoli, including your digestion. This allows our bodies to use its energy to heal and restore itself. Good cleansing food allows the energy to pervade our whole body, and for us to shine with radiant health.
Tivoli Retreat is a detoxing retreat, therefore we don’t have any caffeine in the retreat. We offer a delicious housemade chai tea, to support the cleansing process and a selection of organic herbal teas for guests to enjoy.
Tivoli Retreat is passionate about the environment and working to keep it happy and healthy.
Our efforts include:
- Our retreat runs on triple filtered rainwater.
- We have solar panels for hot water and electricity.
- All our food scraps are composted by a friendly neighbour.
- Our fruits & veggies are organic or spray free from a weekly market.
- We use the herbs we grow in our own garden.
- Our bed sheet sets are certified organic from Blessed Earth up at Maleny.
- We supply natural shampoo, conditioner and body wash.
- We use only natural non-toxic cleaning products.
- We have a bio-cycle septic treatment that waters one of our native garden beds.
- We have planted native gardens to support and encourage local wildlife including birds and bees.
- We purchase “who gives a crap” toilet paper which use environmentally friendly products and donate 50% of their profits to building toilets for those in need.